This past weekend at each campus, we asked women to wear their Cultivate shirts and to #cultivatekindness and #cultivatefriendship by introducing yourselves to a new woman. It is our sincere hope that every woman who shows up to Sandals Church will be able to find other women kind and welcoming. Thank you to all who joined us.
At the beginning of this month, we launched our plan to Cultivate together every weekend. Each weekend has a different focus. Join us for each one:
- 1st weekend we will Cultivate PRAYER
- Pray together after each service
- 2nd weekend we will Cultivate CONNECTION
- Wearing Cultivate shirts/gear and meeting someone new
- 3rd weekend we will Cultivate KINDNESS
- On the 3rd weekend of the month we will encourage women to show exceptional kindness by doing RAK’s (random acts of kindness) to someone who volunteers in a specific ministry area.
- 4th weekend we will Cultivate KINDNESS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Random acts of kindness to someone in your community